Hit by a vehicle, have bruising to jaw, knees, abrasion to elbow and cheek, lump on the chin and back of neck, increased forgetfulness. Normal?

Hi there. My name is Karina & Im a 24 year old female. I was hit by a vehicle 5 days ago while Iwas crossing the pedestrian crossing. Injuries I sustained was bruising/ swelling to the R Jaw, Abrasion to R Cheek, Bruising/Swelling to both knees, Abrasion to left elbow & probable neck sprain . Most swelling has since settled however I do have a lump on my right chin , which I thought may just be bruising. It is quite tender to touch.I have also discovered a small lump on the right side/back of my neck, which is tender to touch. Im getting the impression it is a vein . I was wondering if this would be caused by the impact of the accident? Also I am very forgetful. I can not remember what I did today at work, or what I did yesterday. I am extremely exhausted. Is this all considered normal for someone who has been hit by a vehicle? Am I stressing over nothing? I did see a doctor after the accident however I was not x-rayed or examined any further, which I do feel is inappropriate for someone who has been hit by a car. I dont know if I was knocked out at all. I dont actually remember being hit by the car, or much of what happened after being hit by the car. Hopefully this information helps. Many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012