Hit by a ball. Blisters containing yellowish fluid, numbness. Cleaned with Hydrogen peroxide, applied polysporin. Advise?

I got hit with a ball on my left shin, just above my ankle. The bruising is normal to me, but
I have a few blisters that have appeared at the surface of impact. They contain a clear, yellowish
fluid. I'm assuming that it got infected somehow, so i have been cleaning with hydrogen peroxide
and applying polysporin. I have also been soaking the entire foot up to the ankle in a bucket of ice every few hours. What worries me most is that it is pretty numb at the impact site. I can walk
on the foot pretty easily, the only pain is around the site of where the ball hit me. Is there anything else
that you can recommend for me to be doing?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013