Hit back of head after falling. Had vomitting, diarrhoea during midnight. Normal symptoms?

Boyfriend slipped on ice yesterday hit the back of his head. Was dizzy and nauseous right away. I put I don his head and had him lay down head above heart . Checked pupils throughout the day and they always reacted the same. Only gave him 2 Tylenol . All night I woke up him every hour and he knew name where he was etc. but hardly slept or rested because was puking and diahrea most of the midnight hours. Is the puking and diahrea normal symptoms? He did eat dinner and I m thinking that wasn t a good idea
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013