Hit back area of head, had contusions and hematoma in brain. CT now normal, feel dizzy, nauseous, headaches. What's going on ?

I recently slipped and fell on ice and hit my back/butt area and my head. I went to emergency room and was admitted for three days due to contusions and hematoma in my brain, however ct scan showed bck was ok. This happened on Monday 2/11/13. It is now 2/16/13 and I ve developed a lump and bruise on my lower back(it wasn t there at first it appeared five day after injury) I ve been using ice and heat but it is causing me so much pain I can barely move. I just started getting dizzy, nauseous, and headaches are terrible. What is going on??????? And why so long after initial injury?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013