Hit at back of head by baseball, initial no pain, later headache. Internal bleeding?

hi i have a quick question about head injuries. today i was hit in the back of the head with a baseball and at the time i was struck i had no headache or anything. then about half an hour after practice which would be 6:00 the headache started very minor. then it has progressed and is by my left ear to the left side of my head. i had no concussion symptoms, but i am worried if there is any internal bleeding possibly. please help.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012