Hit above left eyebrow area, constant headaches, nausea. History of seizures, left eye is painful. Any concerns ?

Hi, I was helping mt sister move house yesterday and I was lifting an otterman with a loose lid (heavy wooden lid) that came free and the corner hit me full force above my left eyebrow area. I was very sleepy on my return home, have had headaches constantly and feel nauseas. I suffer from epilepsy anyway and my husband said that he thought i had a seizure in my sleep (the first on in about 2.5years if this is what he saw). I am extremely tired this morning and feel a bit dazed to me honest, underneath my eyes have became dark - not with bruising just as though I haven t slept in a long time. Above my left eye is painful and is starting to bruise a little. Should I be concerned or should this all just pass in a couple of days? Any advice would be appreciated. AAAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013