Hit above ear, dizziness, blurred vision, painful jaw and mouth, sharp pains. What can I do?

I was hit just above and side of left ear.this caused dizzy and blurred vision . Painful to move jaw and mouth,especially chewing. this continued for a few days then settled. The accident was 4 weeks ago. I saw my GP(2 weeks ago) who says it was a probablefracture and I had haematoma on area.I was told there was no need for a scan/ x-ray . However I am still hving unusual pain in the area inside feels sharp from time to time. I have felt out of sorts and slow! I have continued at work. Last night I could not sleep due to the pain. I am stil having these sharp pains in between ache. please advice. many thanks nicola
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013