Histroy of tear in condom after ejaculation. On Diane 35. Possible pregnancy?

I have been on Diane 35 for longer than a year to treat my skin. I recently missed a few pills (I was away and left them at home) which is the first time i have missed taking them. I have taken 2 constantly since I got back (I missed 3 and didn't go onto my period). Tonight I had sex with my partner and the condom broke after he ejaculated. Is there a possibility I may fall pregnant? Is it necessary to take an alternate form of contraception (for example Plan B)?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013