Histroy of miscarrige. Diagnosed weak sperms in husband. Possible?

I am newly married. When I got married after six days my wife got pregnant and after pregnancy when the baby was 6 week old after that unfortunately baby dead inside.
After the baby dead doctor remove the baby by some kind of operation and the doctor told her take rest for few day and came back for some examination test.
My wife already finished the examination tests and the doctor told her everything is good in you and you husband sperms are weak.
Is it possible?

Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
hello and welcome to healthcaremagic forum!

Thanks for the query,

It is possible to have weak sperms but that might not be the only reason for the baby's death even if there will rh incompatibility there might be such a problem. So, please get checked thoruougly. and get required treatment.

wishing you both a happy life!