Histroy of miscarriages due to rubella and toxoplasma. Partner also has Rubella. Chances of conceiving?

hi doc im 27 years old women now i want to concive a baby but in past i had 2 miscarrige due to RUBELLA & TOXOPLASMA. TORCH TEST report is here- TOXOPLSMA IgG- 0.13TOXOPLASMA IgM- 0.27RUBELLA IgG- 3385.0 RUBELLA IgM- 0.42 CYTOMEGALO VIRUS IgG-50.0 CYTOMEGALO VIRUS IgM- 0.22 Plz doc tell me what can i do .suggest me which medcines can use to cure rubella IgG. My husband also suffers his Rubella IgG is 78.0 and CMV IgM is 11.0
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013