Histroy of cholecystectomy. Numbness above the incision, symptoms of gallstone attacks. Guide

I had a cholecystectomy over 4 years ago at the surprising age of 21, and although inflammation forced my surgeon to 'open' me, my recovery was rather smooth. However, I have begun experiencing symptoms reminiscent of my gallstone 'attacks' for a few years now, but with an accompanying numbness on my right flank slightly above the incision site. This has gotten persistently worse, and is usually aggravated by eating, but their precipitation seems unpredictable. Both PCS and kidney stones are purported to have a 'radiating pain' towards the groin or back, and since neither are present and my insurance is minimal, I have assumed my relative health until now, the 'numb pain' has asserted itself and is making every waking moment intolerable. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013