History of wisdom tooth removal. Now gum pain, neck pain, swollen glands, ear pain

I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled about t three years ago, all of a sudden, my gum starts to hurt and feel irritated, funny taste in mouth, so I think nuthin of it, then the pain on my gum starts getting worse and neck starts to hurt like my gland was swollen, no sore throat or anything, but all dis on left side, face doesn t hurt, just a little ear pain, then the next night the pain starts going upper back down my neck and around my shoulders and too
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013