History of vocal nodes after pneumonia. Hoarse voice. Cost of nodule surgery?

Hi doc. I'm a former professional singer. I've experienced vocal nodes in the past after a bout with pneumonia in my 20's. I had a bout of bronchitis in January/Feb this year and my coughing led to extreme hoarseness which will not abate even with massive fluid intake. I only sing at church now but it's part of my identity and I love it. It seems to be worsening over time as I can't take the time now to completely be silent as I did then (I have a 7 year old son and I'm a Realtor). Just wondering about the cost of nodule surgery and how long it will take before I can sing again!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013