History of viral infection. Have headache, blurred vision, tired eyes. Need explanation

Hi, around January I have had standard virus infection,but one day I have experienced the worst headache of my live ...I was on my way from work and with every movement of my body the pain on left side and forehead was so strong that made my cry,it lasted about an hour..i thought it might be because of my infection, approximate since that time my vision get blurred for a few seconds few times a day , my eyes get tired ,I need to blink or focused on something different for my eyes to get back to normal... also have very light few seconds headaches through out a day.I do work on the computer so i'm trying to find explanation but also did some research on the internet which made my really confused.. I'm going to my local GP tomorrow ,but I will appreciate any information.. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013