History of viral fever. Blood test shows anemia. Done hysterectomy. Now calf muscle pain and burning sensation in feet

My friend is a 50 year old lady, who was diagnosed with viral fever one month back, blood report show that she is anemic, however she tested negative for Dengue fever . No history of diabetes and B.P. Overweight , around 72 kgs and is around 5ft in height. Has undergone hysterectomy some ten years back. One overies has been removed. Overall health was O.K. After she had this fever, she was given intro-veneous antibiotics and painkiller. Fever has subsided. However, she initially exprienced severe body pain, now she has unbearable pain in both calf muscles and feet with burning sensation. Any suggestion? Bina
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012