History of uterine fibroids. Consistent pain in lower abdomen. Ultrasound shows fibroid, fluid filled sac. What could it be?

I'm 31 years old with a history of uterine fibroids. I've had a consistent cramp like pain on the lower right side of my abdomen off and on for over a month. I saw my gyn and she does not think the pain is gyn related. I had a ttransvaginal ultrasound done last week which showed a small fibroid ans a fluid filled sac. My doctor called with the results today to see if I might be pregnant. I had my last period on October 1 and have a negative home pregnancy test. Is it possible that I'm pregnant with a negative home pregnancy test? If not, what else could the fluid filled sac be?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013