History of urolithiasis. Stomach pain, hematuria. Scan shows kidney stone. What would you suggest?

Hi dr., i am subhashini and i am asking for my mother who is 56 years old and a diabetic ......she has a history of urolithiasis ..and years back she underwent lithotripsy and ureteroscopy ....and stones were removed......recently two weeks back she had stomach pain and hematuria and scanned and found that she had a 4 mm stone in her right kidney....and saw a urologist .....they say she has infection and so she \is having pain ....she drinks plenty of fluids and feeling very tired and restless....what would u suggest...plz help me for a solution.....regards
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012