History of urine and vaginal infection. Have burning vagina, used contraceptive pill. What treatment should be done?

hi i have a history of urine infection and vaginal infection always the cause has been e-coli also though me and my husband are having less intercourse....once a week then too the enterance to the vagina has a burning sensation...i have started running away from sex....i have used contraceptive pill(saheli) for around 2 yrs but have stopped taking it around three months back.i just had my period(it finished three days back).there is burning in the samelp.earea at the time of sex. pls daughter is 4.5 yrs..and i had a cesarean .i have had lot of antibiotics as well in these 2 yrs for the treatment of these on and off infections.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012