History of tumor. ECG shows abnormal fascicular block. Dark spots on chest x-ray

I had an ultrasound yesterday. Doctor saw something concerning. Unable to see my right ovary , doesn t know if bowel is in way. Have history of tumors. Have to have second ultrasound. Also had ECG completed unconfirmed report, but abnormal, possible anterior fascicular block. Also, dark spots on my chest xray upper left quad. Very worried about cancer as I have had cervical cancer in past, left ovarian cysts , paratoid tumor x2. Have a pulmonary function test scheduled.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012