History of tuberculosis. Have peripheral neuropathy. Constipation, heaviness and gas in stomach

I m a male age 70 yrs.Last yea I was treated for terboculosis for 13 months. I also hv problem of peraferal neuropathy . now I take medicins for neuropathy & colostrol ecosprin & for bp .i had by pass cardiac surgery done 12 yr ago.Althou I had normal constipation since many yrs but since last treatment of terboculosis it has become accute. My physical movement r limited because of neuropathy. I m not diabetic. I hv heaviness & gas in stomach. On taking laxatives I feel urge to pass stool but not body weight is increased since last4-5 months.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012