History of tubal ligation. Tender breasts, clear and milky discharge. Taking Vicodin for foot injury. Cause?

I am a mother of 5 children and had a tubal ligation after my last pregnancy 4 in a half years ago..I noticed that my breast were tender here recently and thought maybe because my cycle might be starting early. Well I went to take a shower and felt dampness on the nipple when I removed my clothes. I then rubbed the breast as if I was manually pushing down milk like I had done when I breastfed all my children and on both of my breast I had both clear and milky discharge or well it looked like milk when I did breast feed my kids. I am currently taking vicodin for a foot injury but that is the only medication I am taking at the time.. What could be the cause of this and it was in both breast. Thanks for taking my question!!
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer