History of tubal ligation. Pain, bleeding, movement in abdominal area. Negative pregnancy test. What is going on?

I had my tubal ligation 7 yrs ago. In June this year I was having severe pain along with heavy bleeding which I believed was my period but it didn t last but 3 days then it happened again two weeks later the following month the exact something since then my period have been normal well this month I am feeling tired sick and now movement in my abdominal area like a baby moving or kicking all home pregnancy test have been negative and I have yet to start my period at all this month what could be going on
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012