History of taking Prothiodine for depression. Should I take it again if I have similar symptoms?

Hi I am 61 year old male and 28 years ago I suffered a deppression breakdown I was put on Prothiodine and I took it for about 12 months and then came off it of my own account. I have for the last few days started to feel a very simiular feeling that I remenber having before I was put on Prothiodine and think I may be heading for a deppression bout again so I am wandering if I should try to get some Prothiodine and see if it helps.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013