History of surgeries for kidney. Have underarm odor. Worried about lymphoma

I have a question regarding a recent problem with under arm odor. I have always used, Dry Idea which eliminated any kind of odor however, in the past 2 years I have had multiple surgeries ( kidney 2010-2012) and I wonder if the issues isn t due to all the medication I had been on. Not just the IV s but also antibiotics and/or pain meds etc. I hate to worry that it could be a glandular issue more serious like Lymphoma etc but I bathe everday and scrub those armpits but notice this odor throughout the day. I me embarrassed and unsure how to proceed. As I have just showered this morning, it smells like soap with an underlying odor. UGH
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013