History of stroke, affected hand. Prescribed medicines for long term. Is there any permanent remedy?

Hello Doctor, This is Somasundaram from Coimbatore,India. My age is 25 years old and when i was 23 age i was suffered from stroke i.e., My left hand not working and 10days I was admitted in KMCH Hospital, Coimbatore. Then within one week hand was working properly and Doctor told that u should take tablets( Homin(morning),(First) Eritel 40 and (now) Eritel 20 and Ecosprin AV75 (Both Night) for life long. I want to know for stroke there is no solution or can cure.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012