History of stroke. Difficulty sleeping, no appetite, loose stools, nausea, increased heartbeat. What is it?

I had a stroke in Feb. of 1996, told I had MS, had another spinal tap, after taking Beta Feron for three months, tap came out neg., started on warfarin in march 1966. Did great for years, then my hemoglobin dropped to 3.7 and was put in the hospital to get some blood, it took 24 hours to get my blood because I have antibodies. Was told I had autoimmune hemolytic anemia and put on prednisone, my Dr at the time started telling me I had Systemic Lupus. Then after awhile something happened and I couldn't sleep, had NO energy, racing heart, nausea, NO APPITATE, loose stools, dry mouth, lost over thirty pounds while on 80 mg of prednisone. Say a Rhumitoligest and tested for Sjogren's, which I have. Everything is starting again. What is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013