History of stomach operation. Done chemotherapy for stage 4 cancer. Now swollen stomach, green vomit, urine problem. What to do?

Dear Sir, My father got operated last year for stomach . We found he is suffering for stage 4 cancer .then we have gone for camo. of six cycles. Since from Last week his stomach has got swelling heavily with green vomoting and urinal problem. Ihave admitted him on SCB medical college,Cuttack orissa with the guidance of Dr.Mihir Mohapatra.Can u suggest what to do in this stage
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013