History of spinal fusion surgery. Loss of strength in arm and leg. Jaw numbness. Suggestions?

in 2003 i had spinal fusion surgery C5/C6. i have had significant size and strength loss to my left arm and leg (varied by as much as a full inch). today i suffered a partial paralysis of both arms after lifting boxes in the garage and also a numbness to the entire upper jaw. the entire event lasted less than thirty minutes but has me freaked out. i am 44 years old and do not want to be paralyzed. can you offer any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012