History of smoking weed. Have lost weight after exercising and drinking water. Will I pass the drug test?

I used to smoke weed almost every day for years. I am looking to change my ways and am taking a job with drug testing to keep me clean for life. I have i drug test coming up and and i want to know if ill pass. I am 5 11 180lbs, i have been running for about an hour an a half and lifting weights for about another half hour ever day for the past 10 days (and have been abstaining scene). I am drinking a lot of water every day (at least 10 pee breaks a day) and am not eating any overly fatty foods. as a result I am now down to 169 lb. my drug test is in about another week. do I have any chance of passing? if not how long should should i try and post pone the test? and are employers cool if you go with the honesty approach and tell them why i want to wait for the test?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013