History of sinus, headaches, pains. Having tingling in the chest, sharp pain in the breast, thick mucous during urination. Pregnant?

Hi, Can I be pergnant...I have been really stressed for the past 3 months. I have lost about 20 or more pounds over that time frame. I have been really tired, bad headaches , aches and pains. I also deal with sinus year round, so post nasal drip is always around, headaches, migrains, sick stomach are apart of my life. The first day of my last cycle was 12/27/12. My cycle only last five days so the last day was 1/1/13. On 1/4/13 my husband penetrated me was in for a few seconds and pulled out. He didn t ejaculate inside me. That two days later I had a migrain. I get pain before and after my cycle faithfully since the birth of my daughter who is 2. I was stressed after our encounter because I didn t want to be pergnant. I started getting tingling in my chest area down my sides and sternum. My breast are not tender or swollen but get an sharp pain through them every now and then. I have little to no discharge but will see a thick white mucus in the toliet sometimes when I urinate. I took a pregnancy test on 1/15/13 that came back negative. Can I be pergnant?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013