History of sinus. Have fever, fatigue, tiredness, dark circles. Suggestions?

I AM RISHI GUPTA.I AM 42 YEARS OLD. I HAVE SINUS FROM 4 TO 5YEARS BUT I KNEW IT 1 MONTH AGO. MY LEFT MAXILLARY, BOTH FRONTAL AND SPPHENOID SINUSES SHOW THICKENED MUCOSA.RIGHT MAXILLARY SINUS SHOWS FLUID DENSITY WITH TRAPPED AIR. ETHMOID AIR CELLS SHOWS FLUID DENSITY. RIGHT OMC IS BLOCKED. LEFT OMC IS PATENT. I HAVE FEVER CONTINUOUSLY FROM 4 TO 5 YEARS AND IT VARIES FROM 99 TO 99.5. I HAVE PAIN IN MY WHOLE BODY AND ESPECIALLY IN HEAD. I FEEL LIKE DOING NOTHING. MY BODY FEELS TIRED AND FATIGUE.I HAVE DARK CIRCLES AROUND MY EYES. PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO HANDLE MY SINUS AND HEAD PAIN . PLEASE..........................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013