History of seizure due to sleep deprivation and lack of proper meals. Safe to take Encorate and Myfol?

Hello Doctor,
I am suffering from seizure attacks since 2009-May. And up till today, as of 04/04/2013. I had total number of 7 episodes (seizure attacks) including the last episode (seizure attacks) on today 04/04/2013.
As It's causes are Sleep Deprivation and Lack of proper meal/diet. I have this episodes (seizure attacks) in the morning when I wake up (around 8:00am to 10:00am) and go the bathroom.

My question is as per consulting one of the M.D. (Neurologist) in our city. He suggested the Medicine dosage of ENCORATE CHRONO 300 and MYFOL tabs.

Can you give any guides on this situation is it right to consume such medicines and continue for 3 years??
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013