History of scoliosis surgery. Pain after shower and before bowel movement, light headedness, breathlessness

I Hi, I need help. I can t take it anymore. I am 25 years old. I had scoliosis surgery when I was 18. I have had pain ever since. Mostly in the morning, after I shower and before a bowel movement . I don t know how to explain the pain. I just feel faint, or lightheaded, and I have to struggle to breath. The exact pain area (lower back) gets tight but its not unbearable usually. So I feel like it might be something else? Please help me!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012