History of rolled ankle. Pain under toes and legs. Which doctor should I see?

Hi, I rolled my ankle fractured a bone and broke the bone that attached the tendon? to the top of the foot because it took it with it when it snapped. That was four months ago. Now after I thought I was healed up all of a sudden it hurts under my toes and up the side of me legs all the way up the right side to just under my buttock> (the right ankle was the rolled on) It hurts really bad on days. I am looking to go to a doctor but I don't know which one. do I see a foot doctor, an orthopedic,, or do I see a sports injury doctor? (I don't play sports) My heel got caught in some cobble stone while I was walking.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013