History of psorasis, dry patch under eyelid, stuffed nose with blood. Possible causes and remedies?

Hi I am 34 w female had a complete hysterectomy in Sept am on premarin and effexor I do gave history of psorasis. Couple weeks ago git dry patch under l eyelid which now is tender bigger itchy burning red not getting better but today have blistery at first in side of nose clear drainage and blood its a circle w a dot in center and stuffed nose hurts alittle. I thought mesa....??? Luke disease? Should I go to er or family Dr? What is going on?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013