History of prostatis, have kidney stones low in the kidney, no pain, advised watchful waiting. Chances of prostate cancer?

I have two kidney stones which are very low in my kidney according to my urologist . One is .6 and the other is .8 I believe. They have been there at least two years, maybe longer and only detected on a routine abdominal scan two years ago as part of a large annual physical by my family physician who then referred me to the man who is now my urologist and an outstanding one at that. He is very conservative and very cautiously. Due to the stones position and a lack of pain, his decision was watchful waiting and an annual KUB accompanied every other year with an ultrasound of my KUB. I m 60 and have had BPH for 20 years taking 10 mg of Hytrin a day for it for 20 years now. As for the stones, I will eventually need to have them removed by lithotripsy but my urologist said that because they are so low in my kidney, watchful waiting is the best therapy particularly since I have never had pain and only one episode of microscopic blood and one of very light pink urine, both of which went away on their own within two days, max. Should I now be worried because the tech today did an ultrasound of my prostate which I was not expecting. She asked me if I had any prostate issues and I told her of my 20 years of BPH. There was no invasive ultrasound, just an extension of what was done in looking at the rest of the KUN. Thank you very much Since I was 40, my PSA was either 1.0 or 1.1. Last December it was 1.5. Both my family physician and urologist said this was nothing to worry about due to my PBH history and increasing age. A month ago, I had a very slight pink day of urination after a two hour root canal when I was positioned very oddly on my back in the dental chair. Five subsequent weekly testings have shown my urine to contain no blood. Again, my urologist said the position of the chair as well as a stone moving is likely to have caused it. He suggested a new BUN and ultrasound but said it could wait for 2-3 months. He also reassured me how unlikely is I have any type of cancer as I had a cystocopy 16 months ago that was A-OK according to the urologist. I also have a 20 year history of prostatitis. During today s ultrasound which was supposed to be of my kidneys alone, the tech also included my prostate. Is that normal? Is this something I should be concerned about pending the final result? The tech said it was normal when doing an ultrasound of the kidneys, urethra and bladder to include the prostate I have no family history of prostate cancer . I have had 4 DREs in the past year by 3 different MDs and 2 different urologists. The consensus is BPH and non-bacterial prostatitis. Until I see my urologist in a week for the final reports, what would you say is my likelihood of now having prostate cancer?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012