History of primary complex. X-ray shows fibro nodular densities in lungs, heart not enlarged, No acid fast bacilli seen. Suggestion?

hi, i m 39 yrs old and just wanted to ask for an interpretation on my xray results which says .. fibronodular densities are seen in both upper lungs and left bases. Heart is not enlarged. The rest of the structures are unremarkable. REMARKS : PTB, bilateral, activity undetermined with tuberculomas. . I had an AFB test as well and results say that NO ACID FASTABACILLI SEEN . When i was 10 yrs old, I was detected with primary complex and was treated according to my parents. Your help will be very much appreciated. Thank you so much.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013