History of pregnancy in the tubes. Altered menstruation, bloating, sore breasts. Am I pregnant?

Hi I don t have any insurance and two years ago I found out I was pregnant but it was in my tubes now I m scared ifi get pregnant again this month I got my cycle early it was heavy but only lasted 3 days and I normally have discharge after but this time I had none I just stoped bleeding I m bloated my breast are sore but I normally get this way 2weeks before my cycle start but now if I drink just a little I have to use restroom and I m doing that more on the regular I keep taking test but it says I m not pregnant could I be and now I m real constipated to wear it almost fill like I m straining please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012