History of post PTCA. Ultrasound shows prostatomegaly. Loss of sexual desire, burning sensation while urinating

i am aged 59 years old retired. i have a history of post ptca. recently i was feeling buring sensation while voiding urine and also had to uninate freequently and urgently. i went to doctor. urine culture test was conducted. the result is e.coli species grown in culture. he prescribed some medicines. after medication condition was almost normal. it was 10 days back. after that i was asked for psa test. psa is 6.3 . after that i was asked for untrasound scan of kub test. the result of the test is grade - ii prostatomegaly. size of the prostate size : 4X3.7X4.4cm volume = 35cc urinary bladder is normal. no evidence of calculi. both kidneys are normal in size. the doctor advised me to approach urologist problems at present since one year suddenly i lost 90 % sexual desire. still if am feeling light burning sensation while voiding the urine. please help me
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012