History of pneumonia and bronchitis. X-rays show scar tissue and fibroids. Have fatigue, difficulty breathing

I have just been told to see a pumonary specialist. I had pneumonia in Dec. and went back to Dr. 2 weeks ago with bronchitis . They said my x-rays show scar tissue and fibroids . My symptoms are fatigue and difficulting breathing. I do not have the rest. I want to be prepared and educated. My mom died at 52 with COPD . She was a heavy smoker I have never been a heavy smoker, I smoked in high school for 1 yr. and then in my 30 s for 2.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013