History of placenta privea. Ultrasound shows bilateral PCOD. Want to get pregnant

Hai, I am rema, i have an history of placenta privea so that i lost my baby (7 month and 4 days) after a Cesarian , now almost 2 years over we are planing for next that i consult a gynec ,she told me go for a ultrsound that showing right ovary shows a cyst measuring 2.2*1.4 cm ? functional cyst ? left ovary shows multiple small follicles ,and bilateral PCOD pattern fluid seen in cul de sac...dated on april 2012 my menstrual cycle is normal ie means it will come 28,29,30 days...but am not geting pregnant...please help me...
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013