History of peeling, had used HHSone creme then. Can this be used safely as maintenance cream?

Hello I went through a complete course of 6 cycle peeling 3 years back and was adviced to use HHSONE Creme and it did wonders . Now I use HHSONE sometime for maintenance, does it have any side effect? If yes then what other creme can I use as a maintenance creme ? can I again do peeling before some function or for maintenance?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012

HHsone is a mild steroid,

Though it has few side effects,

But definitely its there,

You can use it as a short term therapy.

Best is to use it for a week and then give a gap of 2 weeks.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you