History of parkinson's. Have pernicious anemia, thyroid disease. Itchy and swollen feet. Related to PD?

I am 37 years old. I was diagnosed with Parkinson s nearly 7 years ago. I have pernicious anemia and auto immune thyroid disease . In the last few weeks my feet will have episodes that begin with an itchy feeling. The feet then swell and feel heavy. I have balance and gait problems anyway but the swelling becomes so intense that it feels like I am walking on rocks. I ve fallen twice during these episodes and have tried applying heat and cold as well as elevating the feet. Is this related to the PD? I ve never heard anything about this and it s becoming a real burden on me.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012