History of panic attacks. Taken clonazepam. Mitral valve trivial insufficience. Help?

hello i am male 38 history of panick attacks i take clonazepam and asthmatic i take seretide and ventolin only sometimes last weeks i felt some low sugar sintoms in the gym and left hand sleepy after hard workout in the gym ( weights) my family doctor sent me to do an EKG what was NORMAL and ecocardiogram the ecocardiogram shows all normal parameters everuthing is NORMAL only in the part of mitral valce is written: mitral valve trivial insufficience and the values ( seems normal ) that i write below my concern is if this trivial things means something...cos i need to go baclk to my gym as soon as psible and my costor appointment again is in one week LVEDDd 4.8 (3.5 - 5.7)cm LVEDDs 2.6 (2.2 - 3.9)cm IVSTd 1.1 (0.6 - 1.1)cm PWTd 0.9 (0.6 - 1.1)cm L A(A-P)s 3.0 (1.9 - 4)cm LVEFest 60 (55-75)%
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012