History of palpable submandibular lymph nodes. Sore throat, ear pain, fever, green nasal discharge. Taken amoxicillin

Hello dr. i am 25 years old, girl… i've had palpable submandibular lymph nodes science 2012, december… 2 weeks ago i had sore throat, ear ache, low grade fever, greenish discharge from my nose and … … … i started to take amoxicillin and i've found that my symptoms have improved… i stopped to take it 3 days ago because i got diarrhea… and then it get over… 2 days ago i felt pain in my knee (above knee cap… with no injury… no swollen or any rash… just pain…) and abdominal discomfort… i feel weakness and my nose discharge color has changed to orang, bright red… and i still have palpable submandibular lymph nodes… (it is bilateral, without pain) i would like to ask you if my symptoms have any related to each other… or any possible disease!?

i have history of asthma, arrhythmia, gastrointestinal reflux disease…
i've had proscribed for Verapamil, Telefast, Flixotide inhaler and antacid… but i do not continuously use them… just in a case my symptoms get worse…
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013