History of otosclerosis. Hearing aid? Guarantees improvement? Suggest price?

sir, i am a 33 year old married female has the history of otosclerosis for the last 10 yrs without any ancestral history of it.i noticed it after a chikenpox attack when i was at 23. now, i am pregnant. requesting you to reply me for the following queries. 1.What kind of hearing aid is suitable for me? 2.Does the surgery(stapedoctomy) gives 100% guarentee for hearing improvement? 2.Should i upgrade or change the hearing aid as the progression of hearing loss associated with otosclerosis? 3.Please give me an idea about the price of the hearing aids .
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012