History of osteoporosis. Unable to move around. Prescribed alcasta injection. Suggest.

Hi. My mum is 70+. She has history of osteoporosis. She has had treatment for myloma in the past. Doctors in bangladesh have suggested she has alcasta injection. They feel this will give her more mobility as she is currently unable to walk freely on her own, Has difficlulty getting in and out of bed, use toilet etc. They said she is suitable whilst I have my doubts. The list of side effects have made me more concern than anything else. Considering her age and the fairly good health that she has would it be wise to take risk as such. Please let me know your suggestion.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013