History of oesophagus and acid problems. Nausea, feeling of burping, pain. Help

Hi there. When I was younger I used to have problems with my oesophagus and acid problems. They went away but recently, after each time I eat, i get a long duration of feeling that i need to burp, and then feeling that I need to be sick. I dont feel unwell or feverish, however every time i have this feeling that I need to burp, I feel nauseous and I canĀ“t seem to relieve the pain with burping, sometimes I am sick in my mouth a small amount. I am not in the UK right now and therefore I need to take something that will keep the nausous feelings at bay for a few weeks. Please recommend help!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013