History of occasional migraines. Have sinus like headaches and burning sensation in temple and neck. Took Zyrtec D. Concerned

I have a history of occasional migraines. The onset begins with a visual imparity lasting about 10 minutes. It then moves to a burning sensation in the left (usually) temple. After about 20 minutes or so, this progresses to a full blown headace, still however, centered in the left temple. I have these about onece every 3-4 months. During the past week I have had sinus like headaces along with a burning sensation in my left temple and a burning pulling sensation down the left side of my neck towards the base of the skull . There has been recent sinus issues (drainage and intermittnet sore hroat) that I have successfully manged with Zyrtec D. The burning in the temple without the migraine is what puzzles me.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012