History of neck injury, have hard and high pitched voice. Treatment suggestion?

good evening doctor my name ramesh age 22 years . my problem is 2years back i got accident in my company that time injury my neck{ vocal card injury } than i admitted abhaya hospital now i am alright .but my voice is very hard and not come of rowdily(high pitch ) . please ... doctor give tome any treatments and any suggestions.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you, if it is possible, or if your voice can be acceptable, please do not worry about it. Let it be like that because coarse voice always attract attention rather than embarassment. People will notice you and it is a blessing in disguise. Learn to utilize it properly.

Otherwise speech pathologist / speech language therapist can help you. Find one in your city and he should be able to alter your vocal chord structure.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.